Senior Business Development Manager - Office Supplies
Senior Business Development Manager
Supply Chain Consolidation solutions - Banking & Finance Sector
Package: Salary £40,000 - £50,000 / OTE £25K uncapped / Car Allowance / Mobile, laptop, iPad/ 25 days annual leave, Pension and employee benefits
- Multi-billion+ Turnover Business - Market Leader
- Solution sales - IT, PPE, Workwear, Furniture, Business Supplies
- Business Development Role selling to any financial corporate business
- Family feel to business despite being a large employer
The Role: Representing a group with unmatched legacy, the Senior Business Development Manager is responsible for generating new business across Corporate financial sectors. This is a highly consultative, solution sales role where the sales process can be 3-6 months in length and will involve engaging with Procurement, Finance, Operations and Facilities at Director level. You will be responsible in the main for managing and generating your own sales pipeline but you will be supported by a team of pricing and bid specialists and marketers throughout the sales process. You can prospect business anywhere in the UK, but you aren't expected to travel the country you are in charge of your own diary. You are based from home with many meetings taking place via video as well as face to face.
The Company: Our client is an expert in providing customers with supply chain consolidation solutions, one invoice, one supplier, one contact. This company was acquired by a larger multi-billion turnover organisation last year, they have significant investment and from a strong financial footing they are looking to grow their team. This is an agile, fast moving organisation looking for further growth and market share!
The Senior Business Development Manager must have the following:
- Must have three years B2B sales experience at a corporate level
- Must have experience in the full sales cycle and adopt a consultative sales approach
- Driven, enthusiastic, well presented and with a stable track record
- Driving licence
- Whilst we will consider candidates from any sales background that have sold a service, candidates that have sold into financial and banking marketplace may have an advantage
Location: The role will be covering the whole of the UK, however a lot of the business will be won in London and surrounding areas. There candidate based in the South East, London, South West and surrounding areas will be considered.