Senior Business Development Manager
Senior Business Development Manager – Manchester
· Marketing Services – brand loyalty
· Hybrid working – x3 days office, x2 days at home
· Amazing culture and employee benefits including 30 days holiday + banks!
Role: As a Senior Business Development Manager you will be tasked with selling a suite of products to Mid-Market and Corporate accounts. The products are used by the prospective client to maintain or acquire new customers. They engender a strong bond between the brand and their consumers. With some high-profile campaigns currently running, you will be tasked with gaining new partnerships. A creative sell, you will have the support of an SDR team and inbound marketing for lead generation but will be expected to self gen your own leads too. Sales cycles are a mix of quick wins and a more consultative approach with the AOV between 15k-20k.
· 4+ Years B2B sales experience (Particular interest in media/advertising backgrounds)
· Target driven – able to quantify performance vs target
· Confident, social and a generally warm/likeable character
· Go getter, money hungry to succeed
· Basic salary range – £50k-£70k (dependent on experience)
· + 50% of your basic in commission earnings for Y1 and 100% Y2
· Free Café Nero coffees
· Menopause, miscarriage, fertility and bereavement leave
· Private Healthcare (GP helpline, private prescription services, partial reimbursement for dental, optical, therapy and diagnosis costs, and more)
· £250 experience day allowance annually
· 2 weeks work from anywhere!!
· Quarterly Pitch It Day – make the business more money (Win up to £1000 if you’re successful)
· 30 Days annual leave + Bank Holidays and Gifted days
· 2 weeks Pawternity leave – time to settle your new furry friend in
Culture and company: These guys pride themselves on having a company culture that is second to none! They are a very close-knit team who enjoy Summer/Christmas parties and team huddles. They have annual Innovation days where you take part in activities that focus on creation and innovation. Our client aims to make dining out more affordable for consumers and encourages people to dine out more often.
Location: You will need to be within commutable distance to Manchester city centre.