Senior BDM - Surgical Field Sales - Greater London
Territory: Greater & Central London (M25)
Salary: £45-55 basic + £22K uncapped OTE + £700 monthly car allowance
Products: Full fit out for theatre; operating tables, lights, monitors, accessories.
Our client has been established over 45 years, a blue chip corporate business with structured training and career progression. Meritocratic, great reputation and low attrition.
We are looking for high performing surgical sales reps with a stable track record and proven achievements!
- Market leading, international organisation - multi-billion turnover
- Great development and earning prospects within the division and company!
- Mix of new business and account management - Uncapped OTE
- 3-4 days based in the field - over target territory to maintain and grow
The Job: As Business Development Manager in Greater and Central London, the successful candidate will enjoy a challenging, yet rewarding role - tasked with growing their account base, identifying new business opportunities, winning and growing key clinical and commercial relationships within hospitals. Due to nature of capital equipment sales, you will work with long sales cycles and high value deals. This field based role is based from home, you will spend 3/4 days customer facing, selling a full range of theatre solutions to clinical and non-clinical decision makers, supporting hybrid rooms within ITU and surgical settings. Liaising with EBME, medical physicians, IT, nurses and procurement.
Experience needed for this sales job:
- Candidates must have a proven, stable track record in theatre/surgical sales
- Full driving licence
- Ideally ABPI qualified, if not you must pass within 2 years
- Hunter mentality, confident and proactive salesperson
The Company: A truly global manufacturer who excel across a range of medical disciplines! This division of the company provide operating tables and partnership products to their customers. They been established over 45 years, a blue chip corporate business with structured training and career progression. Meritocratic, great reputation and low attrition. They are looking for highly motivated, competitive and resilient sales professionals with strong account management skills, also keen to identify and win new business.
The Package for Business Development Manager:
- Basic: £40,000 to £55,000, depending on experience
- Bonus: 40% uncapped OTE
- Car: Fully expensed company car or £700 per month allowance
- Healthcare, pension, mobile, laptop, lunch, 25 days holiday + stats