Sales Team Leader - Dental Technology
Home based role with office visits across the UK
- Team leadership role – 4 reports
- 70% share in their market
- Multi-billion £ turnover organisation
- Superb development and career progression
The Job: This is an opportunity to join an extremely successful and growing company in the dental industry. The Team Leader will coach and develop a team of 4 Sales Development Representatives who play a vital role in establishing new business opportunities. This will be a remote based role with occasional meetings in their regional offices located throughout the country.
The Company: This organisation is the leading name in their market. They provide innovative solutions to help dental practices manage their business and provide pioneering services for patients. Thanks to the quality of the technology and their approach to customer relationship building, they are the “go to” provider to dentists throughout the world. They work closely with customers to support their practice growth, and this collaborative approach also exists within the supportive internal team. They constantly look to innovate and introduced new technology during the pandemic that are revolutionising the way clients manage their businesses.
The Culture: You will be joining a close team with a positive and encouraging atmosphere. This division forms a key part of the overall organisation where the entire commercial team strive to work together to add value to their customers and collaborate closely to achieve their goals. The company loves to develop people and reward successful and ambitious people through internal promotions.
The Future: As part of a global organisation with a number of successful business units, top performers will have a variety of exciting career paths to follow. The Head of Sales plans for the Team Leader to be promoted into a senior management role in the future and you will play a vital role in growing and developing the skills of the SDR team to the point where one of the members is ready to succeed you.
For this job, we are looking for sales individuals who meet the following criteria:
- A professional individual with successful track record in consultative sales
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience in a people coaching / leadership role
- Excellent coaching, training and mentorship skills
- A “solution sales” mindset
- Excellent work ethic and a team player
Benefits of the Team Leader role:
- £40,000 – £45,000 basic salary
- Uncapped monthly commission. OTE is 20% of basic salary
- Pension, 25 days holidays + stats