Sales Specialist - Surgical
- Privately owned Italian manufacturer enjoying unprecedented growth.
- Medical Graduate sales roles.
- Clinically and commercially focussed medical sales role.
- Vibrant culture, exciting, realistic career and earning potential.
- Company respects every individual, low attrition.
- Ability to forge own success, make the territory your own.
- Company over 15 years established with global presence.
THE COMPANY: A privately owned Italian organisation who operate at the premium end of multiple medical arenas benefit from a healthy and innovative premium product pipeline. This division provide a range of products for products for haemorrhoids prevention, pre- and post-surgery patient management, as well as for the prevention of several colorectal disorders, As such, they are currently seeking to recruit a driven, personable, hungry, clinically credible and patient focused medical / scientific graduate to manage and further develop their business within the West of the UK covering the Southwest, West Midlands and Wales Territory.
THE ROLE: As Sales Specialist covering the West, the successful candidate will be managing, growing and winning key clinical and commercial relationships in hospitals and the surgical environment and outpatients typically dealing with surgeons, theatre managers, nurses and more! Full product and company training will be provided and career and earning potential is very attractive and realistic.
THE REQUIREMENTS: To be considered for this exciting opportunity, candidates must ideally have a medical/ scientific degree and a strong desire to be a medical sales professional, we're looking with candidates with a positive attitude and work ethic to match!
THE TERRITORY: Southwest, Wales & West Midlands
The Package for Sales Specialist:
- Basic: £25,000-£30,0000
- Commission: 30% uncapped
- Car: Fully expensed company car or £550 per month allowance
- Benefits: Pension, mobile, laptop, 25 days holiday (rising) + stats
BMS Performance have spent years building strong working relationships with leading organisations within the healthcare (medical, dental, veterinary and aesthetics) and scientific sectors. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and experience and provide guidance to help you get your next sales role.