Sales Representative - Wound care
- High performing territory with excellent sales and customer relationships
- Field sales role selling wound care, bandaging and compression products
- Privately-owned manufacturer with premium quality products
- Great career opportunity for B2B, medical sales or clinical candidate
THE COMPANY: Exciting times for this well-established, privately owned manufacturer who continue to succeed and grow. They provide a premium quality range of advanced wound care dressings, bandaging and compression products for use in both hospital and community settings with an enviable brand and product reputation. This area is delivering phenomenal sales and has some fantastic opportunity for a dedicated, high performing sales person. A rare opportunity for an up and comer sales profile or clinical candidate wanting to break into sales as well as the opportunity for a more experienced medical or pharmaceutical sales professional to manage and grow their business within the Lancashire region.
THE ROLE: The role involves selling premium quality wound care products based upon clinical features and benefits. Working with a wider team to open business opportunities and influence formularies within the Lancashire and Cumbria region. You will be well trained on products and NHS sales process if not from a medical background. The Product Specialist will be supported on clinical visits by a qualified clinical trainer as well as being supported by a Healthcare Partner and their Sales Manager if needed. Healthy formulary and NICE guidance status on patch means there is lots of sales potential. Typical customer contact will be with Tissue Viability Nurses, District Nurses and Community Pharmacists and Medicines Management teams.
THE TERRITORY: Lancashire and South Lakes
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE:
- A professional, driven, resilient and passionate B2B salesperson wanting to break into wound care sales OR
- A junior medical sales professional wanting the next step in their career with a premium manufacturer OR
- A driven, goal orientated clinician wanting to utilise their knowledge in a medical sale role.
- Full driving licence and happy travelling daily to see customers.
THE PACKAGE FOR SALES SPECIALIST:
Bonus: £5-10k OTE plus annual company profit share
Car: Company car allowance
Benefits: Healthcare, pension, mobile, laptop, 25 days holiday + stats