Sales Manager (Player/Manager)
- A fantastic opportunity to join a thriving business,
- Lead Sales in their newly launched Expert Network
- Player manager role
- Ambitious growth targets in this divisions 2nd year
- Uncapped earning potential
- Reporting into the global SD
£40-50,000 - OTE £80,000 (Y1) uncapped
Our client is now looking for a sales leader to take responsibility for the existing sales team, and growth targets of a division that was formed in 2021.
This is a player/manager role that requires someone to win business from existing clients, and also manage the team's performance versus target.
You will coach, mentor, and develop the team members so it is imperative that the successful applicant brings a passion and background in sales coaching.
Reporting to the Global SD you will be responsible for rolling out the sales plan and growth strategy for the fastest growing division in this global business.
You will work closely with other departments within your project teams including Marketing, Production and Operations, to deliver high quality, industry-leading products for our customers.
This is a target driven role with an uncapped OTE and excellent career progression opportunities. Should the successful applicant desire, the position can move towards more of a pure play leaders' role in the near future.
Our client is one of the best known and best regarded events, conference, and information providers in the life science space. Their newest division is a specialist expert network that brings together C-level decision makers who can share knowledge, get access to research and expand their own networks.
The wider company has been in operation for over 20 years. They are truly passionate about the idea of growth and professional development in their workforce and have remained true to their values of honesty, hard work and client service from day 1.
- A passionate, driven, and energetic sales leader
- Someone with 4+ years in sales and exposure to sales leadership
- Someone with an interest in sales training and methodology
- An interest in life science (preferred but not essential)
- Creative and ambitious in everything you do
- £40-50,000 - OTE £80,000 (Y1) uncapped
- Hybrid working
- Unparalleled investment in training and development
- 25 days holiday