- World-leading manufacturer with manufacturing site in the UK
- Regional sales position covering Northern half of Ireland
- Working with end users and electrical wholesale partners
- Lots of support from management, Marketing, and Inside Sales
- Multiple product ranges with limitless applications
- Pro-active sales role with a clear career pathway
The Role: Our client is looking for a brand new Sales Engineer to cover the Northern half of the Republic of Ireland and join a team of 3 people working within the area. As a Sales Engineer, you will be selling a range of cable glands, cable management solutions, and tooling to a vast array of end-users such as: panel builders, M&E Contractors, OEMs, and Cable Harness businesses. Once the demand has been generated with that end-user on their project you will pull the sale back through the electrical wholesale network of which there a number of national and independent distributors on patch.
The Sales Engineer will have a lot of support from marketing, customer service, inside sales, and product managers within the UK manufacturing site, as well as team support in Ireland from two other Sales Engineers. This is a growth role due to the continued expansion of the team which will see you conducting a lot of new business activity in your first 12 months.
The Company: This client is a global leader in the electrical cable connectors market. They have a strong team in the UK & Ireland with longevity and expertise. They are constantly growing and this development of the Irish market is testement to that. They have a strong infrastructure of support, an ethos built on teamwork, and a heritage of UK manufacturing. As such, their lead times are much shorter than those who manufacture outside of Europe. This brand new Sales Engineer position could see possible career pathways to Key or National Account Management in the future.
We are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Have a B2B field sales track record in the electrical sector
- Understanding of the sales process with distribution partners and end users
- Have an eagerness and willingness to learn & develop
- Professional in approach
- Full & Clean Driving license
Salary: Up to €65,000 basic salary DOE + 14k bonus + Company Car or 7k car allowance + 24 days holiday + healthcare + life assurance + pension scheme
Candidate Location: Dublin, Louth, Cavan, Longford, Meath, Westmeath, Roscommon.