Sales Development Representative
Are you a graduate looking for an exciting opportunity to kick-start your career in sales? Our client, a well-established reseller of franking equipment, copiers, and printers, is seeking a Sales Development Representative to join their growing team in Bolton. This company are a market leader in the UK, renowned for supplying managed print, franking, mailroom and document processing solutions.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a passion for sales to join a successful and ambitious company with a turnover in excess of £10million and over 30 years of experience in the industry.
The ideal candidate profile for this graduate sales role is :
- Educated to degree level or equivalent is preferred
- Strong interest in sales and a desire to build a career in this field.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both verbal and written.
- Self-motivated, driven, and ambitious with a hunger to succeed.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, target-driven environment.
- A team player who can also work independently.
- A desire to kick start a long standing professional role
As a Sales Development Representative, you will be responsible for driving new business through lead generation, building relationships with prospects, and managing the sales process from start to finish. You will work closely with the sales team to identify new business opportunities, qualify leads, book appointments and closing. Not many graduate sales opportunities offer such great exposure to the full sales cycle!
The role is an internal sales role offering a competitive graduate salary for this geographical location and fantastic opportunity to progress. You will be based in the office 5 days a week, working as an SDR (Sales Development Representative), and will receive accredited sales training across your first year.
The full package on offer is:
- Basic salary of £25,000
- Expected year 1 earnings of £40,000+
- Access to a competitive commission structure
- Fantastic office located in Bolton
- 31 days annual holiday (including bank holidays)
- Pension scheme
- Opportunity to progress and develop within the company
- Friendly and supportive team environment.
So, if you're a graduate looking for a challenging and rewarding sales role with great earning potential, then we want to hear from you!