Sales Development Representative
Job Title: Sales Development Representative
Location: London, UK (a short walk from Southwark station)
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
We are currently working with a leading video platform company that provides innovative solutions to recruitment businesses of all sizes. Our client has recently received Series A funding and is experiencing rapid growth. As a result, they are seeking an experienced Sales Development Representative with recruitment experience to join their team in London.
As a Sales Development Representative, you will be responsible for generating new business opportunities by identifying and qualifying new recruitment customers. Drawing from your previous recruitment experience, you will use your excellent communication and interpersonal skills to build relationships with potential clients and promote our client's video platform to them. You will work closely with the sales team to ensure a seamless handover of leads and provide regular updates on your progress.
- Prospect for new clients by identifying and qualifying leads
- Research potential clients to understand their needs and pain points
- Develop and maintain relationships with potential clients
- Promote our client's video platform and its benefits to potential clients
- Collaborate with the sales team to ensure a seamless handover of leads
- Provide regular updates on your progress to the sales team
- Minimum of 1.5 years of permanent recruitment experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- A track record of achieving targets and delivering results
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
Our client offers a competitive salary of £30,000 - £35,000 per annum, depending on experience. You will also have the opportunity to work with a talented and passionate team that is dedicated to providing innovative solutions to our clients. With the recent Series A funding, the company is experiencing rapid growth, providing ample opportunities for professional development and career advancement.
If you are a results-driven individual with a passion for sales and previous recruitment experience, we want to hear from you. Apply now and take the first step towards an exciting new career in London.