Sales and Senior Marketing Manager - Medical Equipment
- Rare people management opportunity in medical devices!
- Leading manufacturer of medical imaging equipment
- Over €1 billion global turnover
- Excellent package including open ended commission, generous car allowance and pension, healthcare, gym membership
The role As Sales and Marketing Manager, the successful candidate will enjoy a strategic role working alongside the UK Managing Director to lead a team of nine sales people and deliver marketing operational plans. This is an extremely hands on role which will involve close collaboration with international marketing teams to design marketing materials and provide the UK team with the necessary tools to be successful.
To be considered for the Sales and Marketing Manager role we are looking for candidates with:
· People management experience within medical devices or pharmaceutical sales.
· Hands-on strategic marketing experience
· Excellent business skills
· Ideally science based degree and ABPI qualified
Company: A long-established international manufacturer who provide premium quality solutions for their customer base. They manufacture a range of contrast media and injector capital equipment and ancillaries for use within imaging environments and a well-deserved internal promotion means that a great opportunity currently exists for a suitably experience manager to lead and deliver their UK sales and marketing strategy.
The Package for Sales and Marketing Manager;
· Basic: £75,000 to £80,000
· Bonus £20,000 OTE plus over performance accelerators
· Car: £12,000 allowance!
· Benefits: Healthcare, 9% pension. 25 days holidays, £500 towards gym membership, annual allowance of £2,784