Sales Account Manager
- Fantastic opportunity for an experienced EMEA Sales Account Manager looking for a role working with market leading products.
- An incredible role offering huge variety, autonomy, and global travel.
- Join one of the optic fibre industries most innovative and forward-thinking businesses!
EMEA Sales Account Manager
The Role: This is an outstanding opportunity for a target driven, dynamic Sales Account Manager, or highly commercial Sales Engineer, with a strong EMEA background in the technical market, to join one of the UK's most innovative manufacturers of highly technical instruments that test optical fibre to ensure it meets the required specifications.
Targeting a range of manufacturers within the optical fibre and optical fibre cable sector, across Europe, the Middle East and Africa this role offers real variety and autonomy, and you will be tasked with seeking out key decision makers within a prospective account base to establish new relationships. This is a highly complex sales process that involves a solution-based sell, so you will need to be highly consultative in your approach.
Dealing with decision makers from Engineers, Technical Directors, Finance Directors & Head of Purchasing, you will need to be a nimble & articulate communicator, adapting your style to suit the customers level of seniority.
While your role will predominantly be home based when not travelling to your various customer territories, there is a requirement to travel to HQ in Wokingham 1 day per week to ensure your continuous development and collaboration & integration with the wider team.
Requirements: To be considered for the Sales Account Manager role you must:
- Either currently be selling into the EMEA market or at least have recent experience, OR a Sales Engineer with a flair for the commercial aspect of the role.
- Have prior experience selling to/working with manufacturers.
- Previously sold either electrical or mechanical equipment or instrumentation.
- Be able to demonstrate prior success in developing relationships with new accounts and closing deals.
- Demonstrate strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Be a consultative & structured salesperson, who has a proven track record.
- Ability to speak another language & an engineering or optics related degree is highly advantageous.
The Future: Joining this business will not only provide you with opportunities to travel and build relationships with some of the world's leading manufacturers but will also provide you with fantastic career opportunities. A growing company with market leading products, this organisation has ambitious growth plans and seeks to develop its team from within.
The Package for Sales Account Manager
- Basic salary up to £60'000 (+ 10% commission)
- Mobile phone & Laptop
- Personal health care plan & Pension.
- 23 days holiday plus Bank Holidays