Regional Sales Manager
- Industry leading chemical & water treatment equipment manufacturer
- Great opportunity to earn quarterly and annual bonuses
- Diary filled with pre-qualified appointments
- Growth opportunity due to continued success across the UK
- Bespoke solution – consultative sales approach
- Remote role covering defined territory
Regional Sales Manager
The Role: Outstanding opportunity for a Regional Sales Manager selling water treatment products and services into accounts (existing and new) across the South of England. The successful applicant can live South of Stoke/Sheffield. The successful applicant will have access to the whole portfolio of products and services which includes chemicals, dosing units, testing kits and service contracts. These are to be sold into any facility with the need to treat/recycle water such as distilleries, cooling towers, boilers, manufacturing, processing or food production sites. The Regional Sales Manager is supported with leads from internal sales but are also be expected to identify and prospect new business in London and across the South Coast to contribute towards the businesses continued growth.
This is a varied role where no two days or projects will be the same. The Regional Sales Manager will be consulting on-site with those end users for their water treatment needs, putting together quotes and specifications, and selling directly with a great infrastructure behind them back them up.
The Company: UK-based industrial water treatment company, our client specialises in commercial applications and are experts in treating boilers and cooling water systems, Legionella control, chlorine dioxide products and effluent and wastewater treatment. They have a long history in the UK and a sales team which boasts an extremely low attrition rate. They are always growing and the new Regional Sales Manager is a personification of this.
We are looking for sales candidates who meet the following criteria:
- Experience in the water treatment industry is vital.
- Knowledge of customers in the process end user markets.
- Technical mindset to read and present information from reports in a clear manner.
- Experience with selling to different types of decision makers.
- A new business approach, this is not a purely account manager position.
- Full driving license.
Base Salary: £40,000 – 45,000 DOE
Bonus: £4k-6k year 1 OTE (Uncapped)
Benefits: Company car, phone, laptop, pension contributions and 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
Location: Birmingham, Derby, Bristol, Northampton