Regional Sales Manager
* Lucrative uncapped commission scheme - Top earners in team on £70k OTE
* Long standing family owned business.
* Company with financial security.
* Encouraged to have input and provide creative ideas.
Regional Sales Manager in the industrial automatic doors sector.
The Role: Outstanding opportunity for a Regional Sales Manager in the South East of England selling a range of industrial door which includes high speed roller doors, fire shutters & doors, high security rated shutters, industrial shutters and roller shutter doors and custom industrial roller shutters. Part of this post includes the responsibility of selling to different types of customers both new and existing, these customers would predominantly be end users but would also include contractors, architects and specifiers. This is an existing territory so there are a large number of existing accounts to inherit. The successful applicant will be measured against easily achievable activity targets which will help to drive revenue and therefore help the Regional Sales Manager to earn bonus as early as possible.
Requirements: To be considered for the Regional Sales Manager role you must have:
* Industrial doors experience would be extremely beneficial.
* Experience selling a technical product.
* Capable of undertaking detailed site surveys.
* Honesty and integrity are key character traits our client is looking for.
* Longevity in employment history.
* Full and clean driving license.
The Future: Following a sustained period of success the earning potential is huge. An uncapped commission scheme which is paid a month in arrears on invoice value and rewards you with a higher percentage with the more you sell, you are encouraged to earn as much as possible.
As a Regional Sales Manager for this rapidly expanding business you can be assured that you will have the opportunity to grow your career as the company grows.
The Package for Regional Sales Manager:
* Basic: £45-50k
* Bonus / OTE: £20k-£25k
* Car: Company car provided
* Benefits: Mobile, laptop, pension contributions, 22 days holiday plus bank holidays.
The position of Regional Sales Manager covers the South East of England, including London, Hertfordshire, Essex, Suffolk, Cambridgeshire, Kent, Surrey and the rest of the Home Counties. There will also be an element of travelling to areas of the South Coast.