Regional Sales Executive
- Uncapped commission scheme = unlimited earning potential
- Existing pipeline to get off to a great start
- Fun, vibrant, and cohesive culture
- High performance products
The Role: Outstanding opportunity for a Regional Sales Executive selling external lighting solutions to a range of critical infrastructure industries such as rail, maritime, substations, industrial, education and more. There will be a big focus on selling through consultants and architects to have the companies products specified onto projects, whilst also breaking existing specifications. Other project stakeholders this person will be building relationships with include M&E contractors and end users.
Requirements: To be considered for the Regional Sales Executive role you must have:
- Sales experience within construction, electrical or technical industry.
- Experience with a customer base of consultants, M&E contractors, architects and end users.
- Ability to build relationships with different stakeholders in the sales process.
- Confidence, competitiveness and tenacity are desired character traits.
- Full & clean driving license.
The Package for Regional Sales Executive:
- Basic: £35k
- Bonus / OTE: Uncapped, £15k-£20k expected year 1
- Car: Company car provided
- Benefits: Mobile, laptop, pension contributions, death in service.
- Holiday: 20 days holiday allowance plus bank holidays. Rises by one day for each years service up to 25 days.
The Company: Leaders in lighting, our client supports global customers in meeting the growing demand for technically-brilliant, yet energy efficient and sustainable lighting solutions. Established for over 60 years, our client has a celebrated heritage in British engineering. Through a cradle to grave process, this organisation is able to offer a total solution package, using products manufactured at their own facility.
The position of Regional Sales Executive covers Bradford across to the East Coast and going up to the Scottish border. The majority of business opportunities are in Leeds and the surrounding area, so the successful candidate must live within a commutable distance.