Regional Sales Consultant
- Earn commission from your first sale
- No targets for the first 3 months!
- Proud of being a challenger brand in the workwear industry!
Regional Sales Consultant - Workwear
As a Regional Sales Consultant, you will be tasked with winning new business and passing this over to the account management team to grow the accounts. You will be selling workwear products mainly to into hospitality and manufacturing where it is important to have health and safety compliant workwear. The workwear can be standard workwear or embroidered. This can range from high vis garments to fire retardant garments. You will be tasked with educating on the benefits of hiring the workwear and explaining the compliance side too.
Requirements for the Regional Sales Consultant Role:
- New business driven sales professionals only
- 2+ years selling a contractual service which allows you to have an understanding of compliance
- Have sold within a multi stakeholder process
Our client is a leader in the linen and laundry services sector, is renowned for providing exceptional solutions to a wide range of dynamic industries, including hospitality, healthcare, and culinary establishments. They take immense pride in their specialized linen rental, uniform services, and cutting-edge laundry processing. Their unwavering dedication to impeccable hygiene and compliance ensures you'll be part of a team that sets the highest standards in the industry.
The package on offer for the Regional Sales Consultant:
- £35k - £38K (£60k Uncapped OTE)
- Car Allowance: £400pm
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
Location of the Regional Sales Consultant Role: This territory covers the M5 Corridor (Bath to Plymouth region) so ideally you need to be based within an accessible location in order to prospect the territory efficiently.