Regional Account Manager
- Market leading distributor of CCTV, Access Control, and Intruder Alarms
- Managing and developing a £multi-million portfolio of key clients
- Ambitious and expanding company offering progression opportunities
Regional Account Manager
Bristol and the South West
50-55k basic + 20k bonus + car / allowance and benefits package
Responsible for protecting and growing presence, share of wallet and profitability in the South West region, by understanding their needs and requirements and selling service and solutions accordingly. You will need to work closely with their Inside Sales team to develop and execute a plan for growth for your region.
The ideal candidate will have proven skills in building strong relationships with customers, able to identify needs and requirements to promote the company's solutions and achieve mutually beneficial results. You should also have experience of working in a fast-paced environment, adapting to varying customers' needs at short notice, as well as being able to build a strong internal network of support.
The goal is to contribute to sustaining and growing your business to achieve long-term success.
- Raise the company profile to be considered as the de-facto choice of supplier across the South West region in key customers
- Identify the key users in the base, and plan & execute approach to win business
- Acquire a thorough understanding of customer needs and requirements, then propose & close appropriate solutions
- Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing additional solutions that meet your objectives.
- Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner.
- Target new businesses in the area to build share of wallet
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams.
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust.
- Visit, and hold face to face meetings with existing and potential new customer contacts
- Develop and grow relationships with suppliers to gain their trust and enable us to work in a three-way relationship with customers.
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using relevant account metrics.
- Deliver business plans and forecast ongoing business.
- Update and maintain CRM records to show progress, activity and forecasted growth for the area
- To hit KPI's set by the company and department.
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as Field Sales Account Manager
- Experience in sales and providing solutions based on customer needs.
- Proven ability to close business, and hit demanding sales targets
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organisational levels.
- Good organisational skills.
- Ability in problem-solving and negotiation
- Ability to be a trusted advisor & embody the companies values in all interactions with customers
- Experience in either the security industry or distribution is preferable, but not essential