Regional Account Development Manager
Regional Account Development Manager - Foodservice
Candidate Location: Essex
Salary: £30-35,000 OTE £15k plus company car
- Field Sales Role With a Company Car
- Excellent Corporate Benefits Package Including Private Medical Health Care
- Market Leading / Multibillion Turnover Company
- Account Management focus with New Business Sales
THE ROLE: As a Regional Account Development Manager, your role will be predominantly focused on your existing account base continually looking to grow these accounts wherever possible through networking and regular calls ins. You will also be looking for new customers when possible, selling the whole foodservice offering into the HORECA sector, i.e. pubs, clubs, leisure, schools, hospitals, prisons and nursing homes you will be dealing directly with the Procurement Teams, Chefs and Catering Managers within these businesses. This company will be known as a one stop shop to all your clients so as the Territory Account Manager you will have a large range of products to work with. Key pillars will be wines, meats, fresh, frozen, chilled, ambient, dairy, baked goods as well as cleaning chemicals, consumables and catering equipment.
THE COMPANY: Family operated foodservice supplier established over 50 years ago are now a competitive leader in their field and are now recruiting for a few of sales professional to join their team in the Essex and East Anglia areas. They have a committed, focused and ambitious workforce and are a fantastic business to be a part of, they can offer you progression opportunities and support throughout your career with them.
FOR THIS POSITION, WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- You must have a background of selling either food or drink
- You must have a passion for food
- Located in the Essex area
- You must be organised, passionate, target driven personality will see you succeed in this position.
- Full product training will be provided for the successful candidate.
THE PACKAGE FOR REGIONAL ACCOUNT DEVELOPMENT MANAGER:
- Basic: £30-35k (depending on experience)
- Commission: £15k
- Company car
- Benefits: Mobile, Laptop, Pension, 25 days holiday + stats, full company benefits