Project Manager - Meath
Our client who is a leader in their industry are searching for a project manager which is a great opportunity for an ambitious individual looking for growth in their next role.
Our client is an Irish run business established more than 40 years ago. Our client has moved to a purpose-built facility allowing expansion and a broadening in service capabilities. Our client also offers Structural Steel & Cladding services to industry across Ireland including the Agricultural, Commercial, Industrial, Food & Waste Sectors. Specialising in the detailing, manufacture and erection of both Primary & Secondary Steelwork. With 40+ years' experience, our client strives to continuously build on and improve the knowledge and experience gained, ensuring clients get the best quality product delivered on time and within budget. Solid relationships are built with customers to ensure they are consistently delighted with the product and service they receive.
- Assist with the tendering process, cost estimation and procurement.
- Plan, schedule and co-ordinate all work on site, including labour and equipment
- Liaise with subcontractors and co-ordinate their work on site
- Monitor and control budget and expenditure and resolution of final accounts
- We are looking for candidates to have a background in project management, either in manufacturing or construction
- It is highly beneficial to have a background in steel or metal
- We are open to other candidates from various backgrounds
BMS Performance specialises in recruiting Engineering professionals, nationally. We'll enable you to develop your career. At the heart of our approach is listening. Getting to know you, your skills, experiences and most importantly what you want from your career.
We recruit within the Industrial, Manufacturing, Construction, IT, Engineering, and Corporate markets.
Please call our consultants to arrange an interview.
We have many other roles available so feel free to contact Ross Wilkinson to discuss how we can help you!