Programme Manager / Project Manager
Candidate Location: Gainsborough
Salary: £45,000 - £75,000 depending on experience
- 24 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
- £6k Car Allowance
- 4 days in the office 1 day at home
In order to be considered for the top end of the salary you need to be a fully fledged Programme Manager.
THE OPPORTUNITY: The Programmes Department is at the heart of our value streams; focusing on managing the Original Equipment New Product Introduction process into the business, and the forward plans of the Retrofit demand.
- Managing 2 to 3 projects at a time
- Managing New Product Development (NPD) for various projects
- Carrying out cost analysis
- Monitor the design, testing and validation of new products
- Lead program and project managers
- Provide advice to Stakeholders and decision makers
Client: Market leader in the design and manufacture of precision fabricated equipment for process engineering applications in medical, food & beverage, chemical, pharmaceutical, oil, fuel, water treatment, nuclear and many other similar sectors. This role will focus on specialist parts for heavy duty vehicles and tractors.
- Programme Management or Project Management experience
- NPI or NPD experience
- Cost Analysis
- Experience liaising with stakeholders, design teams, project teams and clients
- NPD into automotive sector
- Experience supplying into car manufacturers
- PPAP - Production Part Approval Process
- Testing and Validation