Product Marketing Manager
Product Marketing Specialist – (B2B)
- Hybrid / Remote working
- Global company
The Role of Product Marketing Specialist
This is a newly created role due to growth due to the expanding product portfolio. You will be working as part of the group function, working with regional Product Managers and sales teams globally.
- Researching products, competitors, market pricing, customers
- Market sizing – estimate market potential and growth areas
- Supporting the creation of business cases
- Creating sound customer value propositions based on clear understanding of the products and customer needs
- Liaising with cross functional teams
- Work within the Group marketing team and with regional marketing specialists to create launch materials for new products
The Company looking for a Product Marketing Specialist This is an exciting time to be joining this forward-thinking global company where customers’ needs are changing and where new product development is key to our focus on Decarbonisation, Decentralisation and Demographic change. This company offers a great culture with a focus on people, a strong growth strategy, and significant investment in products and services.
For the Product Marketing Specialist Position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
Previous experience within Product Marketing, preferably from an engineering company background. You will have a good understanding /experience in market sizing and creating value propositions.
- Previous Product Marketing
- Working with Regional Product Managers and technical teams globally
- Market sizing
- Product launch
- Excellent analytical skills
- Commercial acumen
- Customer focused
- Strong research skills and draw concise conclusions and communicate findings clearly.
- Degree level
- Ability to work with technical teams
Remuneration & Benefits for Product Marketing Manager:
- Hybrid working (Midlands)