Product Marketing Executive
Product Marketing Coordinator - Consumer Goods (FMCG)
- Consumer goods to large retailers
- The full mix marketing role
- New position due to growth
The role of Product Marketing Coordinator: This is a newly created role to support the full mix of marketing activity for this family-run consumer goods business selling products via small independent and large national retailers.
- Working in small marketing team
- Full mix marketing activities
- Supporting marketing activity into retailers
- Exhibition/events management
- Product launches
- Social media / PR / advertising/catalogue production.
- Product support - range reviews, product management support
The company Looking for Product Marketing Coordinator: A family feel consumer goods manufacturer selling into independent and large national retailers. This award-winning company are a well-established UK-based manufacturer growing from strength to strength in their almost 50 year in operation.
Job Requirements for Product Marketing Coordinator:
- Strong PR and Content management
- Drive content plan
- B2B industry experience preferably in construction or similar
- Strong Copy writing
- Media management/relationship building.
- Able to travel to Loughborough head office.
- Relationship building
The Benefits of This Product Marketing Coordinator
- £28000 - £35,000 (dependent on experience)
- 25 days holiday
- Career development