Product Manager - Manufacturing
- Heritage Brand
- Hybrid options
- Leading in industry
The Role of Product Manager: Managing your own portfolio of products by influencing the roadmap for local market (UK) with support of the central team.
- Reporting to Senior Product Manager
- Influence of roadmap (Local UK) with central teams
- Execution of portfolio management from local level
- New product introduction from local level / needs of UK market.
- Sales forecast, product pricing, margin.
- Working with marketing, pricing, intelligence, training, and sales
- Lifecycle management
- KPI reporting
The Company Background for Product manager: A world leader in manufacturing, operating in over 100 countries. The portfolio offer design led, inspirational, high-quality products and a trusted heritage brand to several sectors including residential and commercial.
Requirements for the Product Manager: A strong B2B Product Manager with a background in manufacturing who is happy working in a matrix system.
- Product Management - B2B manufacturing - end-user, installer & specifier
- Strong stakeholder management
- Influencing roadmap from central team
- Previous experience promoting via merchants' channels
- Managing large SKU
- A blend of technical and commercial
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills
Remuneration & Benefits for Senior Product Manager: Salary based on experience. The
- Salary ranges up to £50,000
- Hybrid working options (2 days in the office)
- Bonus 10%
- Car allowance
- 25 days holiday