Product and Commercial Manager - Medical Devices
- Respected in the industry.
- Hybrid options (1 or 2 days in Runcorn)
- Medical Devices
Product and Commercial Manager: A unique role combining portfolio management with commercial management. You will be supporting activities such as forecasting, tenders, change control processes, and compliance of products from the international group to the UK market.
- Manage a portfolio of products
- Develop a strong understanding of products.
- Support sales team in product presentations to clients/customers, meetings,s and exhibitions.
- Support tenders alongside Bid and tenders manager.
- Monthly/annual forecasting
- Manage the change control process.
- Voice of the customer
- Support marketing collateral and brand/regulation compliance (UK market)
The Company Background for Product and Commercial Manager: A leading provider of products into the NHS. Part of a global company treating over 300,000 patients worldwide. As one of the largest medical devices companies in the world you will be joining a family feel team with the backing and investment of a worldclass brand.
Requirements for the Product and Commercial Manager Previous Product / Portfolio management preferably from a medical device or similar background.
- Portfolio management
- Understanding of "change control process".
- Forecasting / financial knowledge
- Experience bringing products from international marketing into the UK.
- Supporting tenders
- Excellent presentation skills
- Preferably, knowledge of Medical devices / NHS
Remuneration & Benefits for Product and Commercial Manager: Salary based on experience.
- The salary range is £40K - £45K pa.
- Company Car
- Company Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- 33 Days Holiday (inclusive of 8 days bank holiday) increasing with service
- Bupa - Company paid health cash plan.
- Health and Wellbeing hub 24/7 access to GP's and Counsellors
- Employee saving scheme with great discounts.