Product Executive - Consumer Products
- Great family feel
- Homeware products
- Graduate Opportunity
Product Executive: Reporting to the Product Manager your role will be to support the Sales and Marketing teams with Product related issues and information to support the growth of the product portfolio.
- Provide product support
- Liaise with teams to provide regular product details as needed
- Maintain product portfolio
- Support product launch
- Product packaging
- Support with product data
- Maintain accurate product details and image library.
- Product lifecycle management
- Staying up to date on competitors, market trends
Company looking for Product Executive: An iconic British brand with over 40 years in the homewares industry. With a proud reputation in design and quality, you will be joining a family feel company with the backing /investment of group manufacturer of home products.
Experience required for Product Executive Looking for a Marketing Product Executive who has strong attention to detail and is eager to develop a career in Product Management
- Business / marketing degree or similar
- Understanding of product management
- Interest in design
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills including Excel (basic level)
- Comfortable /confident presenting
- Numerate and literate
- Experience handling data
- Collaborate closely with Marketing and Sales Managers
- Currently based within the UK and able to commute to Westerham location 3 dyas in office
Remuneration & Benefits for Product Executive based on experience.
- The salary ranges up to £25,000
- Hybrid working (3 days in office Kent)
- Flexi scheme