Ophthalmology Capital Equipment Sales
Territory: Capital equipment & IPL devices
Products: Southern England - Wales, across to East Anglia and everything south!
We are looking for clinical or sales professionals within ophthalmology - you must have industry experience to be successful in this job. Candidates with a commercial mindset and the ability to connect with others will do well here. You must be happy to travel across this large territory 3-4 days per week. Overnight stays will be required.
- Small business with a family free, work closely with Director!
- Global organisation with healthy product pipeline
- Fantastic career development and earning prospects
- Ophthalmic sales or clinical experience essential
- Selling into NHS, private & high end practices - great variation!
- Multi-million turnover business, Top 5 in their market
- Uncapped commission, sales training and great package!
THE JOB: The successful Business Development Manager will be managing, winning and developing key clinical and commercial relationships within NHS and private hospitals as well as high-end optical practices. Main contact will be with consultant ophthalmologists, optometrists, radiologists and procurement. Full product training is provided and career and earning potential is very attractive for high achievers, especially as the company continues to grow.
THE COMPANY: A superb opportunity to "make your mark" with this continually growing organisation with a truly innovative product offering. They provide a range of ophthalmic devices and capital equipment and they are currently seeking to recruit a suitably experienced ophthalmic sales or clinical professional to manage and grow their business within the South of England. You will be responsible for all business from Wales across to East Anglia and right down to the South Coast.
REQUIREMENTS: Due to the specialist nature of the role, it is essential that candidates have either ophthalmology sales experience or have worked clinically within the ophthalmic sector. Full driving licence required.
THE CULTURE: Despite being an international company, they have retained a family feel within the UK. They believe in giving their sales team full autonomy on their territories and freedom to make strategic decisions! You will have Director level contact, selling high tech innovate products.
The Package for Business Development Manager:
- Basic: £55,000 to £60,000 - must have ophthalmology experience
- Commission £12,000 to £14,000+ uncapped
- Car: Hybrid company car of £550 per month allowance
- Benefits: healthcare. pension, 25 days holiday + stats