- Fantastic opportunity within Medical/Life Science industry
- Outstanding in their field
- Superp career opportunities
We are recruiting for a Commercial Operations Manager to join a leading, well-established healthcare company. This is a critical role within the local sales & marketing division, responsible for leading the commercial operations tasks and activities.
- Lead commercial operations tasks for the local sales & marketing division.
- Manage a team of 4 direct reports.
- Oversee forecasting and sales tracking and analysis.
- Manage contracts and tenders management.
- Coordinate customer and technical service activities on a supervisory level
Qualifications and Experience:
- Operations management experience in any sector, preferably healthcare, medtech, pharmaceutical or life sciences
- Experience in managing a cross-functional small team of Customer Service, Tender Management, Finance functions, and UK tender regulations.
- Strong customer-orientated approach
The successful candidate will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with a proven track record of managing and motivating teams. This is an excellent opportunity for a driven individual to join a dynamic and innovative team in a leading healthcare company.
Job Title: Operations Manager
Salary: £50,000-£70,000 + 25 days holiday + private healthcare + benefits
Location: Birmingham (2-3 days per week)