New Business Executive
New Business Executive
Sector: Events (IT/Tech)
Location: Central London
Salary: £35k + Double OTE (uncapped)
The Role: This is an exciting and lucrative opportunity for an up-and-coming events salesperson to take the next step within their B2B sales career, working with global tech, I.T. and data firms. As a New Business Executive, you will be responsible for:
- Selling sponsorship and digital advertising solutions across a Data centre and IT Infrastructure event portfolio
- Targetting VPs and Marketing decision makers within IT and Software businesses
- A self-generated, new business sales position. (Win and pass to an account management team)
The incoming New Business Executive will be focussed on generating revenue across a portfolio of industry leading conferences and networking events, pitching sponsorship packages and additional digital marketing solutions.
The successful candidate will be joining a close-knit, sociable team which offers detailed industry and sales training opportunities. You will be working on the UK and North American event portfolios and will have the opportunity to travel internationally to attend events and network with prospects and industry experts.
The Company: Established over 25 years ago, our client is the world's largest publishing, information and event provider for the Data Centre industry. Their in-person conferences are attended by over 8000 delegates each year, with keynote speakers and panel sessions from the largest IT and software business across the globe.
Through a combination of networking, technical workshops and industry research, our client are striving to increase innovation, collaboration and performance within the Data Centre and IT infrastructure markets.
Requirements: For this New Business Executive position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- 1-2 years of B2B sales experience within the events industry - background selling sponsorships, exhibitions space or delegate passes
- Career experience or an interest in the IT/Data market is preferable
- A proactive, switched-on, and hungry individual with a passion for new business sales
Benefits of this New Business Executive role:
- £35k + Double OTE (uncapped)
- Hybrid working - 2 days p/w in Central London office (Tues/Thurs)
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays + Day off for Birthday
- 3pm Friday finish during Summer