National Account Manager - Private Healthcare
Fantastic opportunity for a successful National Account Manager to join one of the leading private insurance providers in the UK.
- Managing an existing portfolio of corporate customers on an already successful patch.
- £75,000 OTE, generous pension scheme, £600 company funded allowance to spend on shopping vouchers, fitness accessories and more!
- Brand new role created within the business – plenty of new opportunity to go after!
National Account Manager – Private Healthcare & Dental
The Role: The successful National Account Manager will be responsible for managing between 10-15 corporate customers (the likes of JP Morgan and McLaren). You will build a successful relationship with each customer, maintain, develop and grow customer spend whilst providing education on the SimplyHealth range of services and products! This is a 100% account manager role for an already well-established healthcare provider so brand recognition and awareness will already be established.
Requirements: To be considered for the National Account Manager role you must have:
- Demonstrable experience in managing a corporate portfolio of accounts
- Minimum of 3 years National Account Experience
- If you have already sold into Health and Wellbeing then this would be more of a nice to have.
The Future: As National Account Manager for this well-established successful healthcare provider, you will already have access to a wide range of benefits, generous OTE package and the opportunity to progress within.
The Package for National Account Manager:
- Basic: £40,000 – £55,000 (DoE)
- Bonus / OTE: 25% of basic salary
- Car: BMW e-series or Tesla
- Benefits: Private healthcare, £600 yearly allowance to spend on what you like, generous pension, full range of corporate level benefits.
The Company: One of the market leading health insurance providers in the UK. A clear focus on inclusivity and diversity in the workplace. Solving the problem of the current healthcare system throughout the pandemic. Solid business core values.
Location: The position of National Account Manager covers London and the South East, therefore any candidate who lives on patch or a commutable distance to these areas will be considered.