National Account Executive
- Extremely well known and prestigious brand within the alcoholic beverages industry, who have still managed to keep a family feel within the company
- High quality and great variety of drinks, which have received many nominations and accolades over the years
- Exciting growth potential within the next few years, with strong expansion plans as well as new, trendy brand partnerships being introduced!
The Role: The National Account Executive will be managing relationships with existing and new regional and independent pubs on their patch, ensuring that our client’s range of bottled and draft products remain in the venue. Additionally, selling their products into pubs not currently stocking their drinks; and upselling new, exciting products coming through. This role is a great opportunity for someone who wants to go out and visit their local client base, booking in-person meetings and building strong relationships.
The Company: Our client is a prestigious brand in the alcoholic beverages’ world. Established for nearly 250 years, their products are crafted with centuries of expertise! Our client’s commitment to doing things the right way and ensuring the highest quality has resulted in their continued success over the centuries! The company has managed to maintain the family feel even as they’ve continued to expand, which makes this a fantastic place to join. Their mission is to be authentic pioneers within the industry and stay strong to their roots, creating delicious drinks that people will love. This is an exciting opportunity to join our client who are currently continuing to grow and expand despite market conditions.
For this National Account Executive position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- External sales within the FMCG market or pub management background looking to move into a sales opportunity
- Results driven, commercial acumen, team player, presentation skills, communication, adaptable
- Wanting to get out on patch and visit clients
- Clear passion for cider
Benefits of this National Account Executive role:
- £30,000-33,000 basic, Bonus 10% (Bonus paid annually)
- Car Allowance £450/monthly
- Mobile, Laptop, Healthcare, Pension, 25 days holiday
The Area: This role will cover the Hertfordshire and Berkshire regions, with the majority of clients being based in Reading, St Albans, Guilford, Slough, High Wycombe, Evesham, Ascot, Bracknell, Windsor. Therefore, you must live within these key regions.