- Work for a multi billion pound company
- Extensive training and development opportunities
- Fantastic benefits package
We are recruiting on behalf of our client for the position of Multi-Skilled Engineer. Join their dynamic team and play a vital role in ensuring the effective operation of plant equipment. Utilise your expertise in electrical and mechanical work to make a significant impact.
- Salary: £40,546 per annum.
- Overtime opportunites
- Generous holiday package: 25 days + 8 bank holidays.
- Free parking facilities for convenient commuting.
- Full uniform and Enjoy delicious hot and cold food options at the subsidised canteen.
- Healthcare, Death in service etc
- 2-shift rotation: 06:00-14:00 (Mon-Thu) & 06:00-12:00 (Fri).
- 13:45-21:45 (Mon-Thu) & 11:45-17:45 (Fri).
- Plus 06:00-12:00 (Sat) once every four weeks. (Optional, Paid overtime)
- Implement frequency-based planned routine maintenance plans.
- Diagnose breakdown causes and efficiently repair equipment.
- Contribute to equipment installations and process improvements.
- Calibrate instrumentation and ensure compliance with standards.
- Support the development of safe working practices.
- Provide technical advice and training support.
- Maintain a clean and organised work environment.
Requirements for the role of multi-skilled engineer:
- Recognised electrical/mechanical apprenticeship (crucial!).
- Experience in preventive maintenance.
- Proficiency in PLC/computer-controlled equipment.
- Knowledge of pneumatic and hydraulic systems, mechanical fitting, plumbing, and pipe work.
- Experience driving internal vehicles (desirable).
Candidate location: Leeds, Bradford, Huddersfield, Castleford, Wakefield