Mobility Clinician - Band 5-7 - HCPC Registered
Field based role covering one of the following;
Salary: £28-34K for lower band, up to £48 basic for Band 7.
Our client has been established over 30 years, a family orientated business with structured training and career progression. Meritocratic, great reputation and low attrition!
We are looking for motivated and high performing nurses at either Foundation, Intermediate or Advanced Levels who are looking for a new challenge in a private organisation.
- Mobility equipment solutions provider in partnership with the NHS
- Monday – Friday 8am-4.30pm
- Multi-million turnover
- Great development prospects within the company
The Job: As a Clinical Trainer, the successful candidate will enjoy a rewarding role. You will manage a caseload, assessing and prescribing a range of wheelchair and seating solution for patients at home, in the community, at day centres/clinics and within educational facilities. Your working hours will be Monday-Friday 8am-4.30pm, there is some flexibility on this. This job is proactive and collaborative, you will be joining a expanding company, boasting year on year growth!
Requirements of the job:
- Candidates must either be a band 5-7 level nurse
- Must have HCPC registration
- Full driving licence
- Team player, driven and confident!
The Company: Our client is a long-established provider of a wide range of mobility and community equipment solutions. Wheelchair specialist to the NHS and local authority partners across the UK, serving over 50,000 individual customers each year. Their mission is to consistently provide a superior, quality-driven and continuously improving service. Focused on our service users and empowering teams to provide innovative, comprehensive and tailored solutions through compassion and respect for all!
- Basic: £28000-£48000, depending on experience
- Use of company car available on site – must be left a depot overnight
- Pension, mobile, laptop, lunch, 25 days holiday + stats