Membership Marketing Executive
The Role: This is a great opportunity for an ambitious Marketing Executive to join an established team and make an real difference. The aims of this role will be to generate leads for the sales teams and support with the driving of new paid member sign ups. The Marketing Executive will have excellent copywriting skills, knowledge of email marketing (ideally automation), website marketing and social media. The successful candidate must be confident to talk to all levels of stakeholder, both internally (sales, marketing, digital, production).
Responsibilities for the position of Membership Marketing Executive include:
- Increase new business acquisition for the membership, working effectively with the sales to drive signups
- Develop and co-ordinate activity across multiple channels including email, website, print, events and social media to drive lead generation, improve customer insight and sales conversion
- Work with the Customer Engagement team to ensure consistent campaign messages across all contact points: Share all learnings and insights that drive performances
- Developing and implementing multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Delivering qualified marketing leads to the membership sales team
- Liaising with key stakeholders and reporting to them on campaign successes
- Writing tailored marketing copy and content
- Analysing and reporting on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns
To be considered for this role you must have:
- At least one year of B2B membership or subscription marketing experience, preferably within telecoms, financial or professional services industries
- Confident decision maker, with the ability to assess opportunities and risks and flag these to your line manager
- Track record of successfully designing and delivering multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Experience using all or most of Marketo, Salesforce, Sprinkler, LinkedIn, Twitter, CMS systems, Canva, basic Photoshop, HTML creation
- Working knowledge of Excel and Google Analytics
- Experience in the commercialization of memberships
- Ability to work closely with sales and align marketing strategy to commercial objectives
- Thorough knowledge of customer analytics and ability to convert data into meaningful insight
The Company: This media, publishing and events business has a portfolio of products across several exciting verticals. The business is situated in central London and offers a competitive salary as well as additional benefits. Already an established business, they are looking to continue growing from strength to strength. In order to achieve their growth plans for the year, our client have decided to add a Membership Marketing Executive to their team. If you have experience in generating MQLs for a sales team and are looking for your next step then this could be the role for you!
The Package for Membership Marketing Executive:
- Salary: £25-27,000
- 4.5 day working week
Location: The position of Membership Marketing Executive can be based remotely. Occasional travel to London will be required.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.