Medical Sales - Orthopaedics
Clinical Account Manager
Products: hip and knee implants, fixation tools, surgical robotics.
We are looking for candidates with a strong understanding of anatomy and ortho procedures. You must have a minimum of 12 months sales experience coupled with this knowledge. Full driving licence required.
Territory: hospitals in the South Central / M4 corridor area with particular focus on Reading.
· Representing a premium product, renowned and respected by surgeons
· Award-winning global medical device manufacturer
· Fantastic company culture with incredible progression opportunities
· Superb earning potential & fantastic platform to launch your career
THE COMPANY: This British-based international organisation is a manufacturer of some of the UK's best quality medical devices, consumables, and equipment. They turn over circa £4billion and are experiencing incredible growth with revenues increasing by over 10% last year. They have won multiple awards for product innovation and their focus on environmental issues and sustainability, meaning that you will be joining a business at the cutting edge of medical science who pledge to conduct business ethically.
THE ROLE: This is an exciting opportunity for somebody to progress their career with a leading orthopaedic manufacturer. The successful Account Manager will have ownership of key accounts on the M4 corridor where you'll be have full control of activity on territory in this 360 role, maintaining business and supporting customers in theatre. You will build relationships with orthopaedic surgeons, theatre nurses, theatre managers and procurement.
REQUIREMENTS· A strong understanding of anatomy and physiology; an ex-ODP would be ideal
· Must have hospital sales experience
· Passion for orthopaedic sales, ideally with knowledge of the market
· Confident and engaging personality with a team player mentality
The Package for the Clinical Account Manager role:
· Basic: £40,000 - 46,000
· Bonus: £20,000 on target earnings
· Car: Fully expensed company car - no allowance option
· Benefits: Pension, mobile, laptop, 25 days holiday + stats
CULTURE: You will be joining a professional and motivated team that is led by a very motivational manager who wants to help people develop into successful salespeople. They love to give motivated and driven people the opportunity to break into the market. Personality and attitude are the most important attributes here. You will have full autonomy over your customers thanks to their hands-off management style - micro-management isn't in the company's vocabulary!