Medical Field Sales - Acute Care
Rare opportunity to break into medical sales
The BDM role covers: South London, Reading, Basingstoke, Southampton, Portsmouth, Brighton, Crawley, Maidstone, Dartford, Dover.
· Market leading medical equipment manufacturer
· High performing region in growth
· Superb earning potential with uncapped commission!
· Large, well-established and #1 company in their sector
THE COMPANY: A well-established manufacturer of a high-quality range of medical equipment including specialist beds, pressure care products, patient handling equipment and living aids. Their commitment to product quality and customer service means their market share continues to grow. They are an ambitious business that have made recent strategic acquisitions to strengthen their position even further.
THE ROLE: This is an exciting opportunity for somebody to break into the rewarding world of medical sales! The successful Business Development Manager will sell the company's range of hospital beds, pressure car mattresses and patient moving and handling equipment and as well as service contracts. You will be visiting hospitals in the area and building relationships with a wide range of individuals including nurses, manual handling advisors and buyers.
· Stable track record in business-to-business field sales
· Excellent new business skills and hunter mentality
· A determined, driven, and hard-working attitude
· Motivated by earning the rewards that come with hitting targets
· A professional, consultative and long-term approach to account management.
The Package for Business Development Manager:
· Basic: £40,000 to £45,000
· Bonus: £18,000 OTE + commission up to an additional £25,000
· Car: Fully expensed company car or car allowance of £570 / month
· Benefits: Pension, mobile, laptop, 25 days holiday + stats
CULTURE: You will be joining a professional and motivated outfit that is led by a motivational manager who is driven by success. They often recruit from outside the medical market and look for people who will fit in with their sales-focused mentality and ambitious ethos. You will have full autonomy over your customers thanks to their hands-off management style - micro-management isn't in the company's vocabulary!