Medical Devices Sales Rep
GI & ENT Medical Devices & Equipment
The field sales role covers: Northern Home Counties, Essex & East Anglia
We are looking for sales reps with anatomy/physiology knowledge. You must have sold medical devices or capital equipment into the healthcare market.
- Well-established global manufacturer
- Superb career and earning prospects for high achievers!
- Supportive, collaborative team, respected by clinicians
THE ROLE: You will sell a range of leading endoscopic capital equipment used in ENT and gastroenterology procedures. Thanks to the company's ongoing investment in innovative technology, you will also have the exciting opportunity to sell AI systems connected to the equipment. The successful Sales Specialist will be managing, developing and winning key clinical and commercial relationships within ENT, gastroenterology, theatre, EBME and procurement, typically liaising with consultants, specialist nurses and theatre teams.
You will also be working strategically with colleagues representing different customers and product portfolios and supported by a dedicated clinical trainer. Full company and product training will be provided and you will be joining at an exciting growth period for the company.
THE COMPANY: This international organisation have a great heritage and reputation for manufacturing a range of devices, capital equipment and consumables for use within a range of healthcare specialities. They are seeking to recruit driven and passionate reps with the ability to sell technical products. Very supportive and collaborative team, great earning potential and progression.
As Sales Specialist your responsibilities will include:
- Selling into ENT, theatre, EBME and procurement departments in hospitals
- Managing and growing the business on your territory
- Partnering with your colleagues who look after other surgical specialities
- 50/50 new and existing business split
For this sales role, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Must have anatomy/physiology knowledge
- Stable track record in healthcare sales or clinician looking to break into sale
- The ability to take on board technical products
- A clinical background or scientific degree will enhance your application
- Full driving licence
The package for Sales Specialist:
- Basic: £35,000 to £45,000
- Commission: £10,000 - 25,000 uncapped
- Car: Fully expensed company car or £4,000 car allowance
- Benefits: mobile, laptop, 25 days holiday + stats