Mechanical Facilities Engineer
We are currently seeking a Mechanical Facilities Engineer to join a leading multinational technology company based in Leixlip. The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining and improving the mechanical systems and facilities on site.
- Provide technical expertise in the maintenance, repair and improvement of HVAC systems, large scale water systems, boilers, chillers, compressors and dryers.
- Carry out preventative maintenance tasks and identify and rectify any faults on mechanical systems and facilities.
- Analyze data from mechanical systems and provide technical recommendations to optimize performance and reduce downtime.
- Work collaboratively with other departments on site to ensure the effective operation and management of all mechanical systems and facilities.
- Identify and implement improvements to mechanical systems and facilities, including energy efficiency measures.
- Ensure all work is carried out in compliance with relevant safety and environmental regulations and standards.
- Participate in projects and work with contractors to ensure work is carried out safely and effectively.
- Degree in Mechanical, Mechatronic, Electro-Mechanical or Chemical Engineering.
- Experience in maintaining and improving mechanical systems and facilities, including HVAC, large scale water systems, boilers, chillers, compressors and dryers.
- Knowledge of relevant regulations and standards in the field of mechanical engineering and facilities management.
- Experience in data analysis and the use of tools and software to optimize performance and reduce downtime.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work collaboratively with other departments and contractors.
- A proactive and self-motivated approach to work, with the ability to prioritize and manage workload effectively.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work under pressure.
- Salary of €70,000 - €75,000
- 25 days annual leave.
- Pension scheme.
- Opportunity to work for a leading multinational technology company.
- Career development opportunities for motivated individuals.
- Opportunity to work on exciting and innovative projects.
BMS Performance specialises in recruiting Engineering professionals, nationally. We'll enable you to develop your career. At the heart of our approach is listening. Getting to know you, your skills, experiences and most importantly what you want from your career.
We recruit within the Industrial, Manufacturing, Construction, IT, Engineering, and Corporate markets.
Call Ross Wilkinson to discuss further or to arrange an immediate interview!!
We have many other roles available so feel free to contact us to discuss how we can help you!