Marketing Technology Specialist
Are you an experienced Marketing Technology Specialist looking for an exciting new challenge? Our client, a fast-growing business information company, is seeking a talented individual to support their growth and development. With niche information products servicing the Life Sciences, HR, and Construction industries, our client accelerates the performance of businesses across the world through industry-leading conference events and digital products. Internally, they are a tech-enabled business that leverages systems and solutions to augment the capabilities of their company.
They are looking for a Marketing Technology Specialist to join their Technology Team and report to the Head of Business Technology. This hybrid role (2 days/week in the office) will be responsible for the strategy, implementation, and operational efficiency of the company's marketing systems. The successful candidate will work closely with their Database Manager, Marketing Team, and Salesforce Administration Team to improve lead management processes, marketing data and automation across systems and channels, while tracking and reporting on the performance of these.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Enhancing all marketing operations with the focus on enabling efficient lead scoring, lead qualification, campaign tracking, prospect management, and alignment with sales initiatives
- Implementing, administering, and critically improving marketing systems and integrations. Current platforms include Pardot and Terminus
- Managing vendors, including contract negotiation and ensuring that vendors deliver to agreed KPIs
- Optimising the company's websites and event landing pages using data and insights to increase lead generation and online conversions
- Reviewing current data, information, and historical trends to help provide insights into best practices and improvements of marketing processes and systems
- Training and supporting marketing and sales staff in the use of systems
- Preparing and presenting key marketing KPIs and data on relevant marketing operations for senior management and executive marketing personnel, working with the Insight team
- Supporting customer experience strategy by working with customer delivery to build customer feedback systems and data insights
The successful candidate should have:
- 3+ years of experience with B2B digital marketing in technology, with a focus on demand generation and marketing automation, particularly with system integration around UTM tracking and lead flows
- Experience with Pardot strongly preferred, with Google Marketing Platform (GA, GTM etc), Salesforce and Marketing Cloud an advantage
- Experience in scaling a B2B technology business through marketing operational excellence
- Strong knowledge of marketing best practices in email automation, content integration, lead nurturing and web content management systems
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret data, identify trends, analyse program effectiveness and ROI
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at once, working cross-functionally, while never losing sight of the core objectives and goals behind your work
- Excellent communication and persuasive skills
Additional Benefits include:
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Personal learning budget and opportunities for professional education sponsorship
- Hybrid working arrangement - you choose where you would like to work
- Monthly awards and social events
- Sabbatical options after 2 and 5 years
- Volunteer day - take a day on us to get out there and do some good!
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.
We look forward to hearing from you!