Marketing Specialist: - Electrical / renewables
- Contributing to UK Net Zero strategy
- Hybrid working options (1 or 2 days in office Central Leeds)
- Ambitious growth plans - opportunity to grow marketing team in the future.
Marketing Specialist: This brand-new role will manage lead gena and brand promotion for this exciting electrical distributor. A hands-on marketing role covering the full mix of marketing activity.
- Managing full marketing mix for UK audience
- Lead generating marketing activities to support sales team.
- Promote /raise the brand visibility.
- Communication planning and execution - newsletter, website, social, press releases, publications.
- Working collaboratively with suppliers on marketing plans.
- Media management / Press releases
- Event management
- Market / competitor analysis
- Working collaboratively with European marketing team
Company looking for Product Marketing Specialist: A leading distributor for world leading manufacturers of renewable products that support UK strategy for Net Zero. This is a great opportunity to grow with the company, being the first to join the team for the UK focused subsidiary and opportunity to grow role and team in the future. The company has loads of investment being made including brand new offices in central Leeds and expansion into new markets making it a great time to join.
Experience required for Marketing Specialist: A full mix Marketing Specialist who is happy in a standalone, hands-on marketing role covering full mix marketing, is creative and confident to be client facing.
- Hands-on marketing role (Lead generation and Brand execution)
- B2B industry - installers, merchants, wholesalers or similar.
- Fluent written/verbal in English
- Full mix marketing activity both online and offline
- Confident presenting to internal and external stakeholders
- Media management.
- Strong content writing - social, web, press, editorials.
- Salary range is£30,000 to £45,000
- Bonus 10%
- Hybrid working (1 or 2 days in office - Central Leeds)