Marketing Project Manager
Marketing Project Manager
Location: London – a short walk from Paddington Station.
- Basic: £40,000 – £50,000
- Bonus: up to 20%
This role is part of a newly-formed cross-functional team who are all highly motivated to ensure the events across the portfolio are a real success. The Marketing Project Manager will be responsible for planning, managing and executing all of the marketing projects for the campaigns.
The Marketing Project Manager requires a high level of professionalism as they will be working along side stakeholders, working to strict deadlines, and budgets, while also maintaining extreme attention to detail.
- Coordinate and oversee the end-to-end process for marketing campaigns from initial brief to delivery to post-campaign analysis and reporting
- Build outstanding external and internal relationships with all key stakeholders to develop, build and lead the marketing projects
- Internally, work closely with multiple teams to ensure they are supported and engaged with the information and insights needed at every stage of the campaigns
- Manage external agencies, developing and maintaining strong working relationships with all suppliers.
- Experience with B2B Marketing.
- Experience in development and project management of marketing campaigns and activities.
- Must be organised and Results-focused
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills – you are always looking for ways to improve our clients marketing and have the energy and tenacity to address bottlenecks and barriers.
Founded in 1991, our client are leaders in their space. With a strong reputation for delivering flagship events, this is an ideal environment for the Marketing Project Manager’s career to flourish. The successful person will benefit from an excellent earning opportunity alongside strong career development, progressing into a senior and managing the whole sales process.
Joining a company that is modern in its approach, the Marketing Project Manager can enjoy flexible working from home opportunities as well as fabulous earning potential. You can enjoy benefits such as discounted access to the onsite gym, volunteering days to support a cause they love, annual reward schemes and 25 days annual leave (with a day off your for birthday!).
Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next marketing role.
If you have met with a BMS Consultant in our London office, please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.