Marketing Manager - Corperate & Sponsorship
The role of the Marketing Manager – Corporate and Sponsorship
This is a brand new role within our clients ever-growing business. It is a dual role that will manage the corporate brands marketing activity alongside the sponsorship marketing. The Marketing Manager will take the lead on their new global corporate brand strategy and support it as it goes to market. Launching acquisition campaigns for event sponsorship will also be a key part within this role.
These are new areas for the business and they are looking for a Marketing Manager who is confident and organised. There will be a Sponsorship Executive as a direct report to support with the executions.
The responsibilities of the Marketing Manager – Corporate and Sponsorship
- Management of a junior team member to ensure campaign plans are executed to a high level
- Strategically develop, execute, manage, and optimise the execution of integrated marketing sponsorship campaigns
- Write compelling marketing copy within various marketing channels including websites, emails, brochures, social media, and advertising
- Liaising with the internal design team to create engaging collateral
- Create and deliver the communication plan to showcase our clients corporate identity.
To be considered you must have:
- At least 3 years in a B2B communications / marketing role
- The ability to think critically and independently, and adapt to changing goals
- An experienced marketing manager with experience in lead generation and corporate marketing, preferably with a B2B background
- Experience working with editorial teams to create content marketing campaigns with some PR when required
- Customer-focused and can step into the shoes of our target audience to understand their motivations and pain points
The package for Marketing Manager –
- Basic Salary – £30,000 – £40,000
- Flexible working
The company –
Formed in London over 20 years ago, our client has grown to become the leader in B2B information groups targeting private capital markets. With offices around the globe they publish a wide range of industry leading financial information websites and databases, run more than 50 conferences globally, and recently launched a new series of digital networking products.
They are primarily focused on private equity, private real estate, private debt, infrastructure, and venture capital investing. As these asset classes continue to grow in scale and significance – for investors, fund managers, and service providers globally – our client is positioned to provide unparalleled business knowledge, intelligence and networking opportunities to these communities.
Location: The position of Marketing Manager – Corporate and Sponsorship is hybrid working based in London.
BMS Marketing Specialists have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office, please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.