Are you an experienced marketing professional with a proven track record of success? Are you looking for an exciting new challenge in a dynamic and growing organisation? Our client, a global leader in the events industry are seeking a Marketing Manager to their marketing team.
With over 800 events held in more than 30 countries each year, our client is at the forefront of the events industry, bringing people together to connect, learn, and do business. Their portfolio includes a wide range of events, from trade shows and conferences to consumer shows and concerts, covering a diverse range of industries and interests.
As a Marketing Manager , you will be responsible for driving the development and execution of the marketing strategy, working closely with internal teams to deliver integrated campaigns that drive brand awareness, engagement, and revenue. You will be responsible for managing budgets, conducting market research, analysing data, and identifying opportunities to optimise campaign performance.
Key responsibilities include:
- Developing and executing multi-channel marketing campaigns across various platforms, including email, social media, digital advertising, and events.
- Managing budgets and ensuring campaigns are delivered on time and within budget.
- Conducting market research to stay informed of industry trends and consumer behaviour.
- Analysing data to measure campaign effectiveness and identify areas for improvement.
- Collaborating with internal teams to ensure campaigns are aligned with our brand guidelines and business objectives.
The successful candidate will have :
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in marketing, with a focus on B2B marketing.
- Strong copywriting skills
- Exposure to running end to end multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Ideally worked for a B2B event organiser
- Highly organised,
- Excellent project management skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are a must
- Exposure to working with cross functional teams
- Need to be able to drive as the office is not near a station
Location: The position of Marketing Manager will be based in Guildford. Our client operate a flexible working policy.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next marketing role.