Marketing Manager – Manufacturing
- Global Manufacturing Company
- Quality Leadership
- Hybrid working – office based in Leeds
The Role of Marketing Manager: Responsible for Demand Generation, and growing revenue through full mix marketing. Working with Digital Marketing Manager and managing Marketing Assistant to execute marketing activities to support lead generation for UK market and support with wider global teams.
- Manage strategy and execution of all UK Marketing activities.
- Support the Marketing team in both strategic and tactical planning
- Collaborate with key Sales Channel Partners globally
- Create content for UK audiences
- Establish goals, KPIs, measure success and ROI across marketing activities
- Provide training and work with Marketing Managers and Product Managers
- Lead the assessment of sales channels as part of ongoing Go-to-Market strategy
- Work with Digital Manager to align all digital platforms – website, social, email and CRM
- Develop brand awareness
- Utilise strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Drive changes to strategy based on data
- Evaluate emerging technologies and provide thought leadership for adoption where appropriate
The Company Background for Marketing Manager:
This successful global manufacturer is built on innovation and providing high-quality, branded products to diverse end markets such as Oil and Gas, Industrial, Aerospace, food. They have a clear vision and employees thrive in the company’s forward-thinking culture being created.
Requirements for the Marketing Manager:
- Degree level qualification in marketing, business or similar
- Extensive experience in Demand generation marketing and a track record of success
- Solid understanding of B2B marketing
- Strong communication to multiple markets
- Experienced working with a CRM system – preference to HubSpot but not essential.
- A self-motivated individual with a strong work ethic and exceptional attention to detail
- Strong proficiency in Excel & PowerPoint
- Solid knowledge of marketing analytics tools
- Data-driven thinking
- Fluent written and verbal proficiency in English is required
Remuneration & Benefits for Digital Marketing Manager:
- Salary range £40 to £60 – depending on experience
- 15% bonus