- Hybrid Working - 3 days in London, 2 from home
- Training, Development and Career opportunities are a key priority for the business
- Leading International events, intelligence and research business
- Working in a team of five marketers on a specific brand portfolio
- Wider marketing function of 50 people +
- Drive visitor attendance to the events and help generate awareness of the brands
- Multi-channel marketing campaigns - social media, email marketing, partner marketing
The Role of Marketing Manager:
Exciting opportunity for a Marketing Manager to move up the career ladder, develop their skills through innovative internal and external training, and join a leading International events, intelligence and research business.
The Marketing Manager will confidently run end to end marketing campaign activity for a set number of events. You will have guidance from your manager, but maintain autonomy in decision-making. The main guidance will come in developing your commercial understanding to planning and execution of marketing campaigns, maximising opportunities. The aim will be to drive leads to the sales team and drive direct bookings through marketing channels, ultimately delivering the right volume and calibre of audience.
This role provides the learning opportunity to be a future expert marketer, getting hands on experience of multiple best in class marketing software solutions and supported with on the job training across multiple marketing disciplines and channels.
This is an all-encompassing role and the successful candidate will be expected to utilise email, social media, SEO, PPC, advertising, Direct Mail and PR where necessary.
The role and responsibilities of the Marketing Manager:
- Working with the wider Marketing team to provide content for relevant communications through integrated marketing channels
- Work with the performance marketing executives to help optimise digital marketing campaigns
- Write and edit content based on analytics to help increase audience engagement
- Work with external designers and creative agencies to deliver impactful content
- Ensure all marketing collateral, email marketing, website content and digital marketing is proofed and is in line with overall company brand guidelines
- Manage and execute the email marketing calendar
- Help build landing pages for campaign
- Support social media campaigns
- Write, edit and proofread copy for promotional materials
To be considered for the role of Marketing Manager you will have:
- Run end to end marketing campaigns using Email, Social Media, Digital Marketing
- Knowledge of CRM and email platforms
- Experience working with CMS platforms
- Developed email marketing communications to generate and retain audience
- Understanding of how to analyse campaign effectiveness and campaign ROI
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to multi-task
- Expert copywriting skills
The company: FTSE 100 business currently undergoing a huge digital transformation to improve their offering. The business has a range of products including business intelligence, research media and events. The marketing team is growing, with huge career opportunities. This is a great opportunity to take on that next step in your career!
The package for the role of Marketing Manager Executive includes:
- Salary - £35,000-40,000
- Training and Development
- Wider company benefits and 25 days holiday
Location: The position of Marketing Manager is based in Central London, with hybrid working as standard
BMS Marketing Specialists have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office, please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.