The role of the Marketing Lead:
Our client, a leading global solutions provider based in London, is seeking a Marketing Lead to develop and implement the company's marketing strategy, with a focus on lead generation through digital channels. The target audience for the company's marketing efforts will be C-Suite decision makers in the following sectors: Energy, Oil & Gas, Public and Government.
Responsibilities of the Marketing Lead:
- Develop and implement the company's marketing strategy, working closely with the senior leadership team to align with business goals and objectives.
- Plan and execute campaigns across multiple channels, including digital, paid and organic social media, email marketing and Google Ads.
- Create engaging content for all marketing collateral, including website, brochures, and presentations.
- Use data and analytics to measure the effectiveness of campaigns and optimize them for maximum impact.
- Collaborate with the marketing and sales teams to develop and execute campaigns that align with their goals and objectives.
- Develop and manage relationships with external agencies and vendors to deliver projects on time and within budget.
To be considered you must have:
- Proven experience in a Saas/Tech business with a focus on digital marketing and lead generation.
- Strong understanding of various marketing channels, including digital, social media, email marketing, content marketing, and events.
- Experience in targeting C-Suite decision makers in the Energy, Oil & Gas, Public and Government sectors.
- Experience using analytics tools to measure and optimize campaigns.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to communicate complex ideas to stakeholders at all levels.
- Strong project management skills, with experience managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to think creatively and develop innovative solutions to problems.
- Experience managing external agencies and vendors.
Our client is looking for a results-driven Marketing Lead with a passion for driving lead generation and developing effective marketing campaigns targeting C-Suite decision makers in the Energy, Oil & Gas, Public and Government sectors. In return, they offer a competitive salary package, as well as the opportunity to work for a leading global solutions provider with a collaborative and supportive culture.
As a recruitment agency, we are committed to finding the best possible candidates for our clients. If you believe that you meet the qualifications and skills for this role, please submit your CV and a covering letter outlining your experience and suitability.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next marketing role.
If you have met with a BMS Consultant in our London office, please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.