The Role of Marketing Executive
This is a great opportunity to take on more responsibility of managing marketing budgets, full mix marketing both digital and traditional and involvement with setting of marketing strategy.
- Working directly with MD to set marketing strategy
- Hands on full mix marketing role
- Briefing and managing agency support
- Managing digital channels including Google Ads, website, email, social (LinkedIn)
- Writing contact for website, social media, case studies, events, literature.
- Market research on industries, competitors, market.
- Identifying appropriate exhibition attendance
- Attending events / exhibitions where required
- Marketing budget management
The Company looking for Marketing Executive
This leading organisation in their field offer a friendly and collaborative environment in which to extend your marketing skills. Working with several sectors across the UK including Retail, Education, logistics and public sector.
For the Marketing Executive Position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
Previous experience within Product Marketing, managing a large category with a focus on customer-centric go-to-market strategy for that category preferably from a B2B background
- B2B marketing experience,
- Passion for a full mix of marketing.
- Hands on implementation of marketing activity.
- Agency management
- Event/Exhibition management
- Strong content writing skills across both digital and offline.
- Excellent communication skills (internal and external stakeholders)
- Happy to roll up sleeves
- Degree-level education or similar
Remuneration & Benefits for Product Marketing Manager:
Salary: £25,000 to £30,000
Hybrid working (1 day working from home)