We are thrilled to present a fantastic opportunity to join a leading company in the digital infrastructure sector. As a Senior Marketing Executive within the Marketing Services Division, you will play a pivotal role in developing and delivering high-quality lead-generation campaigns for clients across the global technology and services supply chain.
About the Company:
Our client is a trusted source of information for the data center industry, with a strong presence since 1998. They collaborate with key stakeholders in the global technology and services supply chain, curating and creating always-on content that matters. With a vast network of professionals and a significant online presence, they offer bespoke marketing channels to help organisations influence and reach their target audience effectively.
About the Role:
As the Senior Marketing Executive - Marketing Services Division, you will be responsible for developing, delivering, and enhancing the marketing strategy for the client campaigns arm of the company's marketing services business unit. Your focus will be on providing high-quality lead-generation campaigns to co-location, advisory, and technology providers within the digital infrastructure sector. Working alongside a dedicated team, you will execute complex client campaigns across various marketing channels, leveraging digital media, sponsored content, video, and broadcasting activation's.
- Own and execute marketing plans for dedicated content channels.
- Independently execute marketing plans to achieve revenue, lead generation, subscription, and viewership targets.
- Establish and refine target audiences based on industry personas.
- Leverage marketing communications to drive account creations and channel subscriptions.
- Collaborate with partners and speakers to create compelling influencer marketing campaigns.
- Report regularly on campaign progress and KPIs.
- Lead sponsor marketing campaigns to deliver warm leads to the sales team.
- Proven experience in a B2B client campaigns role or minimum 1+ years of marketing experience in a B2B environment.
- Demonstrated understanding of marketing fundamentals.
- Experience with CRM and content management systems, marketing automation tools, and social media channels.
- Excellent writing skills and ability to write benefit-driven copy for a technical audience.
- Demonstrated multi-channel campaign experience, including email, digital, print, and video.
- Comfortable analysing performance metrics.
The package for the role of Senior Marketing Executive:
- Basic salary of £30,000-35,000
- Up to 20% bonus
- 25 days holiday
The position of Senior Marketing Executive is based in Central London.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office, please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.