The Role:This Marketing Executive is a key hire within this growing technology business. Reporting to the Head of Marketing , the objective of this role is to provide highly qualified leads for the sales team. The role will be responsible for creating and executing demand-generation campaigns across email, events and digital channels. The Marketing Executive will also create content and then use this content to fill the top of the funnel with opportunity pipeline, setting up nurture campaigns and providing MQL's and SQL's to the sales team. This is a crucial hire for the business as they seek to expand their marketing efforts.
Responsibilities for the position of Marketing Executive include:
- Managing customer retention and acquisition campaigns
- Be involved with our client's partner marketing efforts
- Generating and qualifying marketing leads
- Run lead generation campaigns to support sales with revenue
- Working with HubSpot to develop their marketing automation capability
- Utilising digital marketing channels to create engaging campaigns
To be considered for this role you must have:
- At least three years of high-performance B2B marketing experience
- Strong digital experience - in particular LinkedIn and 'owned' source performance (website, social profiles)
- The ability to create manage and oversee multiple complex inbound nurture flows
- Strong multichannel campaign experience, ranging from ideation to execution and optimisation
- Very strong analytic skills and the ability to demonstrate an understanding of the levers of campaign optimisation
- Demonstrable experience in creating campaigns based on customer insight/industry trends
- Understand the fundamentals of paid marketing and be able to demonstrate current insight into what works.
- Have a track record of using digital channels to drive demand.
- Hubspot experience is essential
The Company: Our client are an innovative business that help their clients to access R&D tax incentives. The ability to successfully navigate a complex, regulated landscape is what makes our client stand out! With growth on the cards for the remainder of 2023 the need to add a strong B2B marketing executive to the team is a must!
Location: The position of Marketing Executive will be based in Central London.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.