- Exciting Fintech Start-up with AI / Machine Learning solution
- Opportunity to learn and grow in a small but expanding marketing team
- Work closely with the sales team in a thriving sector
Best-in-class AI and award-winning fintech business that solves the problem of mistaken overpayments, fraud, and legacy and improves productivity for the CFO and their Accounts Payable team. Leveraging AI and Machine Learning to support the Finance team and wider company with Decision Making and Predictive Insights. Named as one of Forbes's Top 20 Leaders in Digital Finance and with a strong board of investors, this is a great time to join.
The Role of Marketing Executive:
A hands-on role, planning and building b2b marketing campaigns and activities to drive demand and brand awareness. An excellent opportunity for a B2B marketer who wants more exposure and responsibility to develop their craft. Reporting to a pioneering Head of Marketing with an impressive reputation and taking responsibility for your own projects and ideas. Working with the sales team to support demand generation and lead generation activities. Managing campaigns and content creation, email marketing, events, sales enablement, website updates, social media and PR.
Responsibilities for the position of Marketing Executive
- Create, run, and analyse marketing campaigns across all channels
- Content Marketing - plan, create and develop content
- Generating leads for the sales team
- Manage DM, Email, newsletters, events, and PR
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to generate content and leads
To be considered for this role, it helps if you have:
- 2+ years of B2B marketing content, demand gen, and lead gen experience
- Hands-on marketer, willing to take action to get things done
- Proven and up-to-date knowledge of digital marketing channels and best practice
- Knowledge of HTML and Hubspot useful
The Package for Marketing Executive:
- Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
- Personal Training budget
Location: The position of Marketing Executive - Hybrid Working 2 days in the London office
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.