Marketing Executive - Interiors Manufacturing
- Market Leader
- Aspirational interior design manufacturing
- International marketing
The role of Marketing Executive: Working in a small marketing team you will get the opportunity to work across the broad spectrum of marketing activities both print and digital.
- Reporting to the Marketing Manager
- Brand and Lead generating marketing to Specifiers / Architects (UK and international).
- Support Print collateral/literature
- Assist with creative - Adobe suite.
- Coordinate events
- Content - social, email, website, print literature
- Brief agency with SEO and PPC activities
The company Looking for Marketing Executive: An inspiring interior products manufacturer with international exposure as an aspirational brand. This is a great opportunity to join a small marketing team giving you the opportunity to work in a full mix, broad marking role. The company offers the opportunity for development, great recognition, and a fantastic team in which to grow.
Job Requirements for Marketing Executive: This is a full mix role that requires both Print and Digital exposure.
- Basic Adobe Creative packages
- Experience in both Print and Digital marketing activities
- Content writing for online and offline
- Attention to detail.
- Able to work in a team environment.
- Ideas person
- Happy to work in the office
- Degree qualified or similar
The Benefits of this Marketing Communication Specialist:
- £26,000 - £38,000 (dependent on experience)
- Career development